Field Service Technician II
Location: San Antonio, Texas US
Job Number: 22149
Field Service Technician II
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician working in the San Antonio, TX office. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Position Summary: Repair, service and maintain office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory at customer locations in assigned territories.
- Service and maintain customer's digital office equipment (copiers) in assigned territory.
- Repair copy and printer equipment-hardware and software related.
- Verify equipment functioning by completing test initiatives and final adjustments.
- Complete document service actions-service forms, reports, logs and records.
- Ownership for accomplishing new requests; exploring opportunities to add value to position accomplishments.
- Maintain and service company office equipment and color systems on customer premise.
- Perform copier machine modification and software upgrades/maintenance.
- Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and GED.
- 3 years of experience in technical repair, maintaining and service of copier/office equipment.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License, Evidence of Insurability plus a DOJ (Department of Justice) background check required.
- Experience as a field service technician in the office equipment industry required.
- Strong comprehension of small and large format, and B & W, color and multifunctional devises /production processes.
- Good customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work independently.
- Computer literate and good communication (written and verbal) skills including tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: San Antonio
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Technician II
Requisition Number: FIELD02751
EEO Employer Verbiage: