Branch Sales Manager
Location: Southfield, Michigan US
Job Number: 21461
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Branch Sales Manager, to support the Michigan marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best
Summary: Toshiba Business Solutions’ Sales Managers manage a group of business-to-business sales professionals and Team Leaders responsible for selling Toshiba’s full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copier/printers, full copier/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products to meet established revenue objectives for the Team. This position is a direct report to the Marketplace Vice President/GM.
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Industry leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Career Mobility
- Leadership Training
- Team Environment
- Sales contests, promotions, success on demand program, Presidents club trips, and more……
- Manage and develop assigned sales team and team leaders while driving sales revenue and market share by maintaining a defined territory to achieve team quotas via cold calling and self-generated leads.
- Manage team to drive net- new business through high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns. Adopt and instill Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Manage and co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales employees and Managers .Oversee activities and performance of the sales team. Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly. Manage sales team communication and ensure goals are achieved. Cultivate sales team industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Manage the develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care. Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Develop and manage a robust prospecting plan including territory management. Develop sales metrics driving team to build and maintain a pipeline capable of meeting assigned team and identifying opportunities for new business. Generate and analyze sales reporting and forecasting as required. Identify problem areas and advise executive management of potential solutions to mitigate problems.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus. Demonstrated success managing sales professionals or providing heavy work direction. Must have strong knowledge of how a business operates internally.
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a client approach. Proven accomplishment measured against revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be proficient in salesforce.com or comparable CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Valid Drivers License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southfield, Michigan US
Community / Marketing Title: Branch Sales Manager
Requisition Number: SALES02665
EEO Employer Verbiage: