Location: Cleveland, Ohio US
Job Number: 22420
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Business Analyst , to support the Ohio marketplace in the Valley View, OH office. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best
Summary: Perform implementation and integration of Document Output Management & Document Capture & Workflow solutions in small and medium business (SMB) end user accounts. Provide field post implementation technical support & training.
- Implement & integrate Document Output Management & Document Capture & Workflow Solutions at SMB customers. Coordinate with clients/customers to ensure comprehensive and seamless implementation of solutions. Deliver training as appropriate.
- Provide field technical support on Document Output Management & Document Capture & Workflow Solutions at SMB customers.
- Review & validate deliverables to include but not limited to Solutions Configurations, Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Statements of Work (SOW). Create RACI charts and Project Plans as needed. Maintain, track and update assigned project plan activities.
- Manage assigned M&S renewals and Saas subscriptions. Track and update assigned project plan activities and perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience providing post sales engineering support. Must have demonstrated experience in the areas of Information & Document Lifecycle process, products & services, information technology, Infrastructure & IT Security, systems integration and technical writing.
- Must have the ability to translate customer needs into viable technical solutions.
- Must have Client- facing communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or in teams while demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cleveland, Ohio US
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Requisition Number: SYSTE02790
EEO Employer Verbiage: