Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Sales Administrator supporting the Missouri/Kansas marketplace reporting to the Newburgh,NY office.
Overview: Toshiba America Business Solutions' Sales Administrators support and process the sales of all equipment and service transactions working cohesively with our sales teams. Sales Administrators have direct responsibility for collecting, processing, reviewing and ensuring accuracy for all details of an order; pricing, fees, and equipment item numbers, checking numbers, lease rates, legal name, Fed ID number, service pricing, connectivity, returns, item numbers, and commission claim forms.
- Entry into Docuware: scanning, annotation and data entry
- Track/monitor the progression of the sales order
- Review pre and post sales order for missing information and documents and collect them to complete the process order
- Identify missing documents in the post order sales packet and collect them from the customer/ Sales Rep
- Proactively work with delivery and install team to ascertain weekly client deliveries and monitor Back Order Lists
- Responsible to make any changes to sales order up until install point
- Additional duties as assigned
Reporting: Responsible to enter, retrieve and manipulate data for specific reports distribute by assigned deadlines.
- Customer Billing Report
- Operations Report/Service Deviation Report
- Segment Report, OVS and MIF Reports
- Sales Logs and Stack Rank reporting
- Fleet Management (FM) Reports for data retrieval such as average monthly volume, all equipment on Client's network (printers and competitive equipment, supply usage, etc.) (phased in).
- Proactively manage/pull account data for ABC accounts (out of territory accounts) for Sales Reps.
- Additional reports as requested
Client and Sales Initiatives:
- Provide lease and credit approvals
- Provide buy-outs of old equipment
- Work with and support order entry team at month end with billing and commission processing
- Process and validate lease rebates monthly
- Manage MPS move/add/changed forms and entry into Docuware
- Facilitate equipment returns & track (Buffalo & Syracuse are handled by Rochester).
- Demo tracking in Oracle & ensure closure into sales order or demo termination.
- Work closely with sales team and other functional areas to deliver customer excellence.
- Up-to-date communication with the Sale Rep for all client interactions
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years inside sales support experience
- Computer literacy in PC programs including Word, strong Excel experience, including pivot tables and logic based operations, Power Point and Oracle experience a plus
- Result driven & detailed oriented, strong follow through, excellent organizational and time management skills, proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in addition to the ability to process large volumes of time sensitive work
- Self-motivated, demonstrate business judgment, professional etiquette, and problem-solving skills. The ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively when faced with obstacles or opposition.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management.
- Strong customer service skills, resolve problems and discrepancies in a professional manner build relationships and the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.