Sales Ops Analyst
Location: Lake Forest, California US
Job Number: 21837
Sales Ops Analyst
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) has an exciting Sales Ops Analyst opportunity located at our Lake Forest, CA headquarters.
Join a global powerhouse with a 150-year heritage when you become a part of Toshiba Business Solutions. Toshiba is an industry leader in digital displays, document security and software solutions. We help businesses print smarter, work more securely, improve workflow, and communicate better. Our reputation in the industry is due in large part to the outstanding care our people provide.
Responsible for business/sales analytics, sales process documentation, project management, sales portal administration, report writing, PSI and MTBP process support, and gathering/analyzing sales forecasts.
- Collaborate with management to create and develop sales programs and processes required to successfully promote company products and services to ensure business objectives are met.
- Identify problem areas and make recommendations for improvement or correction as required.
- Responsible for the day to day business analytics supporting Sales – data mining, gathering reporting requirements, creating reports, identifying data gaps, analyze data with recommendations, sending reports to management, providing forecast data to SCM for MTBP and PSI.
- May create financial models to help determine optimal impact of forecasting changes.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes.
- Work with Sales to ensure forecasts are submitted on a timely manner.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations to management regarding impact of changes as needed.
- Work with internal/external teams to ensure sales processes are properly executed and communicated – help reduce/limit sales friction.
- Identify process gaps and makes recommendations as required.
- Maintain relationships with team members and collaborate as required to improve sales operations process.
- Responsible for the administration and management of Sales portals, e.g. TouchPoint and Demantra.
- Work in conjunction with Administrator to ensure optimal access to data.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business or equivalent combination of education/experience acceptable.
- Minimum of 5 years increasingly responsible experience in a combination of the following: program implementation, marketing, sales, business analytics, portal management and report writing.
- Must possess strong analytical, project management, report writing, oral and written presentation skills including command of relevant technical information.
- Ability to interface, negotiate and collaborate with internal teams.
- Demonstrated success using Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must have ability to travel.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Lake Forest
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Forest, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Ops Analyst
Requisition Number: SALES02710
EEO Employer Verbiage: