Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
Location: Lake Forest, California US
Job Number: 21793
Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) has an exciting Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing opportunity located at our Lake Forest, CA headquarters.
Join a global powerhouse with a 150-year heritage when you become a part of Toshiba Business Solutions. Toshiba is an industry leader in digital displays, document security and software solutions. We help businesses print smarter, work more securely, improve workflow, and communicate better. Our reputation in the industry is due in large part to the outstanding care our people provide.
Provide leadership and vision while guiding the strategic and tactical direction of TABS product marketing (US and Latin America), and global marketing for the digital signage business in support of overall business objectives.
- Oversee the development, control and execution of the following areas; 1) Product Marketing/Management (US and Latin America) for Multi-function printers and document solutions, 2) Global Business Development/Marketing for Digital Signage (TABS/TGCS), 3) Channel Management.
- Oversee marketing plans, and development of product positioning to drive competitive advantage.
- Drive execution of marketing programs and plans, short and long term to ensure profitable growth and expansion of products in a cost-effective manner.
- Oversee development and growth of the Digital Signage business within TABS/TGCS in alignment with the Mid Term Business Plans.
- Manage Digital Signage product portfolios to ensure global consistency.
- Consolidation and management of global partner ecosystem.
- Direct and control business planning activities and assessments to ensure efficient and effective strategies are implemented.
- Lead teams to identify problem areas and execute revenue-generating strategies/solution as required.
- Advise executive leadership regarding corrective actions where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Chief Marketing Officer to develop long-range product marketing strategies to cultivate revenue growth in identified target markets/channels.
- Oversee the development of marketing solutions, which mitigate risk.
- Direct, plan and control product marketing/global business development and global digital signage solutions to identify and target markets and establish value propositions.
- Drive product strategy in collaboration with Toshiba TEC to ensure global market-share growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third party vendors, business organizations and clients to ensure established performance standards are met and TABS maintains all advantages required to increase and maintain market share.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience and background in product development, brand management experience for global brands and leading to successful product launch along with 8+ years of management responsibilities of a team.
- Expertise in building, mentoring and managing world class cross-functional brand and marketing teams.
- Increasingly responsible leadership experience in product marketing (Channel and Life cycle), market research/pricing and commerce solutions and engagements.
- Strong leadership and excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Global marketing and bus development strategies and execution.
- Must have demonstrated success developing successful business plans and marketing solutions.
- Demonstrated success within a fast-paced technology industry (i.e., products & solutions) as well as marketing theory, practice and execution.
- Proven leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, problem solving, communication and project management skills to facilitate business decisions.
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Lake Forest
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Forest, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
Requisition Number: T1VPP02703
EEO Employer Verbiage: