Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Location: Terre Haute, Indiana US
Job Number: 21731
Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior Outside Sales Account Executive, to support the Terre Haute, IN. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Toshiba America Business Solutions' Senior Outside Sales Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading outside sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Career Mobility
- Protected sales territory
- Team Environment
- Sales contests, promotions, success on demand program, Presidents club trips, and more.......
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating leads.
- Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products; drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objective-identify key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment or entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Cold calling and prospecting: good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in the Document Management and/or Technology field
- Salesforce experience
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Terre Haute
Location_formattedLocationLong: Terre Haute, Indiana US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Requisition Number: SENIO02698
EEO Employer Verbiage: