Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York US
Job Number: 21615
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative supporting the Aftermarket (Supply) Division in the Rochester, NY office.Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
- Contact current and prospective to quote, sell, up-sell, and cross sell supplies. Meet objectives as set by management including the responsibility of contacting assigned customer base on a regular basis to understand customer needs and maintain customer relationship. Handle complaints and questions from customers as necessary.
- Process orders, generate returns, drop shipments, and UPS tracking accurately completely, and promptly. Ensure appropriate signatures are acquired as needed to ensure a “Complete” order.
- Perform required documentation, updates and corrections as required. May be required to liaison with internal departments as it pertains to assigned accounts. Contact customers when orders will not ship due to inventory levels.
- Perform account troubleshooting and ensure prospect list is complete and accurate. Check and respond to voice mail within a timely fashion. Generate sales reports as required and ensure sales database is updated accordingly.
- Stay current on new machines, products, and updates. May participate in special projects requiring outbound sales input.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus three years of experience in a combination of inside sales, telemarketing, and customer service/support experience.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must have demonstrated experience with maintaining account relationships.
- Must be enthusiastic, persistent and energetic with ability to influence /persuade. Must be comfortable with cold calling and working to meet established call objectives.
- Must have strong communication skills with ability to speak articulately and professionally on the phone to prospective and current customers.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rochester, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Requisition Number: INSID02686
EEO Employer Verbiage: