Print Shop Supervisor
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 21577
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Print Shop Supervisor for client location in the Pittsburgh marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Supervise an onsite print/copy services for assigned client. Use machines including multi-functional printers and other equipment to staple, fold, and package company material for distribution. Loads and installs machine supplies. This is a working supervisor.
- Supervise daily jobs and work schedules of the department. Generate reports regarding department productivity. Meet with onsite clients to understand needs and offer guidance regarding improvements. This is a working supervisor.
- Review work orders to determine detail such as quantity to be printed, completion dates, stock specifications and color. Print job according to specifications. Process jobs on first in first out status.
- Review finalized orders for completion and quality.
- Package finished product for pick up to include but not limited to shrink wrap, boxing, labeling. May use paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, tape machines, stackers, and electric staplers.
- Perform minor equipment maintenance including, paper jams, setup specifications, reloading paper and adding toner. Troubleshoot minor problems. Contact Service Tech for more in-depth problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Three years of experience in a print/copy shop. Must have solid understanding of print/copy functions and scheduling jobs.
- Computer Skills for printing and e-mailing of job tickets.
- Good communication/customer service skills and solid attendance.
- Detailed oriented with ability to work with deadlines.
- Required to pass specified background checks as mandated by School Districts or State agencies.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US
Community / Marketing Title: Print Shop Supervisor
Requisition Number: T2SUP02685
EEO Employer Verbiage: