Location: Rochester, New York US
Job Number: 21469
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Parts Coordinator supporting the Rochester, NY warehouse. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Coordinate in-house, car-stock as well as additional inventory for the parts department. Receive and distribute parts in an effective and efficient manner and follow standard reordering procedures.
- Coordinate and perform various parts activities including but not limited to verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, disposition of materials and maintenance of inventory database system.
- Respond to parts requests from Technicians in an accurate and timely manner.
- Receive, track and distribute parts as needed using automated inventory system; update and maintain system as required and track and fill back order requests as needed.
- Coordinate and process internal requisitions and external purchasing via purchase order;
- Responsible for ordering all parts and maintaining stock levels to support Technicians for car stock and emergency replenishment needs and coordinate with Technician as needed.
- Maintain appropriate records for purchase orders filled, warranty credits and parts on order.
- Generate reports as required by management and identify problems escalating issues to manager.
- Perform inventory audits as required, assign new location for new parts and maintain neat and orderly work area.
- Additional related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of related parts experience and maintaining inventory databases.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the ability to deal effectively with customers/clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and math skills required.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rochester, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Parts Coordinator
Requisition Number: PARTS02667
EEO Employer Verbiage: