Managed Print Services Analyst
Location: Southfield, Michigan US
Job Number: 21460
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Managed Print Service Analyst supporting the Michigan marketplace.
The Managed Print Services (MPS) is responsible for data gathering, preparation and analysis for findings and recommendation presentations, and implementation support services as the primary dedicated resource for the MPS Directors and Specialists. The MPS business sales cycle will include client requirement gathering meetings, pre-sale assessments, services contracting, project implementation, and on-going business reviews.
The MPS specialist's activities will include but are not limited to the deployment and management of software data collection tools, client site visits for physical assessment data collection, collaboration and project management with internal and external contacts. These activities will support the MPS analyst's key deliverables which include but are not limited to: detailed evaluation of current business state, definition of business requirements, evaluation of business functionality, architecting solutions, impact on future trends, cost/benefit analysis, documentation of requirements and quarterly business reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- 2 years increasingly responsible experience in one or more of the following: conducting assessment, professional services/solutions support or IT related project management, auditing, retail, inventory, customer service.
- Must have demonstrated ability to participate in cross functional teams
- Ability to deliver successful projects and customer solutions
- Strong positive written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Valid Drivers License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southfield, Michigan US
Community / Marketing Title: Managed Print Services Analyst
Requisition Number: MANAG02666
EEO Employer Verbiage: