Location: Rochester, New York US
Job Number: 21359
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Solution Specialist (DocuWare) , to support the Buffalo and Rochester, NY market. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Provide post-sales support for the Solutions Analyst and Sales Team. Integrates solutions strategies and provides technical and analytical expertise.
- Post-sales, implement plan for customer install of solutions-based products, utilizing department resources and ensuring a smooth, quality implementation.
- Establish and maintain documentation records of customers and prospective customers’ installed systems and operating infrastructure.
- Provide bid and proposal support in solutions sales.
- Deploy sold DocuWare solutions to clients.
- Establish and maintain documentation records of customers and prospective customers' installed systems and operating infrastructure.
- Review and maintain support and project tasks; analyze existing customer infrastructure and plan a deployment strategy to ensure smooth, quality implementation of deployed solutions products.
- Primary contributor to the development of Statements of Work for software (Docuware) pre-sales and sales transactions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4+ year experience in a technical support role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Implementing and Installing Software Solutions
- Valid Driver’s License
- Windows (7 and later) and Mac (OSX and later) desktop environments
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Active Directory & Print Servers
- Web Server experience a plus (Apache/Tomcat, IIS)
- DB Experience a plus (MSSQL, MYSQL, ODBC, Oracle)
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages a plus
- Basic understanding of computer networks
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rochester, New York US
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Specialist-DocuWare
Requisition Number: SOLUT02659
EEO Employer Verbiage: