Human Resources Admin
Location: Mitchell, South Dakota US
Job Number: 21271
HR Admin I
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an HR Admin I in our Toner Productions Division located in Mitchell, South Dakota.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Provide support to the Human Resources Department, which may include creating and maintaining employee records and administrative support for recruitment/staffing, employee relations, benefits administration and/or compensation administration.
Provide miscellaneous administrative support in the area of Human Resources including the maintenance, data entry and processing of employee records. May create routine correspondence and distribute documents as needed.
May assist or support HR projects in support of recruitment (job postings), benefits (enrollment process), file retrieval), bill processing, and maintaining cloud based filing systems.
Compile routine reports and maintain spreadsheets as needed. May log and retrieve employee related information. May conduct misc audits regarding employee data
Greet employees and handle routine HR inquiries. Connect employees with HR subject matter expert as needed.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Human Resources administrative role with responsibilities in the area of data entry, filing, report generation, recruitment/staffing support, employee relations, benefits and compensation administrative support.
- Should have demonstrated knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within an HR Department.
- Familiarity with Ulti Pro a plus.
- Must have basic knowledge with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate well with individuals, and convey clear messages.
- Must be customer service oriented with a courteous and pleasant phone/email demeanor.
- Aptitude to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid time-off benefits including 13 paid holidays, paid vacation & STA (sick/personal business/volunteer days)
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mitchell, South Dakota US
State: South Dakota
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Admin
Requisition Number: ADMIN02591
EEO Employer Verbiage: