Field Service Technician II
Location: Del Rio, Texas US
Job Number: 21140
Field Service Tech II
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician II supporting the Del Rio, Texas territory.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
- Provide technical service by maintaining, providing solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B & W, color and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at customer locations in assigned territories
- Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers, copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in an effective and efficient manner
- Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair, removal and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper time management
- Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route activity as required
- Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are available in order to service machines
- Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition
- Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build proficiency for field assignments
- Complete service training as required by TBS
- Attend department meetings as required and ensure service activities are accurately documented according to service practices using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage and expense reports) with activity
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical repair.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work independently.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with customers.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Experience in repair and service of copier/office equipment
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Del Rio
Location_formattedLocationLong: Del Rio, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Technician II
Requisition Number: FIELD02610
EEO Employer Verbiage: