Shop Technician II
Location: Pico Rivera, California US
Job Number: 20884
Shop Technician II
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Shop Technician to work in the Pico Rivera, CA location. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Provide customer service by maintaining, servicing, and repairing office equipment in house.
- Responsible for the setup of all equipment requested for demo pool, sold orders, service loaners, and refurbished equipment at on-site location.
- Accountable for the most complex set ups and inquiries.
- Ensure showroom is in working order and all machines are maintained in a clean and proper manner.
- Ensure machines have proper paperwork, accessories, supplies and updates before they leave. Ensure accuracy of serial numbers and products on order staging paperwork.
- Troubleshoot failures and repairs for copiers/fax/duplicators equipment.
- Refurbish used equipment, which includes cleaning and repairing. Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition.
- Assist with warehouse duties, may serve as back up for delivery driver, and assist in loading and unloading machines from delivery trucks.
- Complete assignments according to priority while executing proper time management.
- Submit accurate and legible setup call reports.
- Ensure all demos and sale equipment is setup to Toshiba's standards and meets installation schedules.
- Inform Shop Supervisor if there is a problem preventing the release of equipment.
- Complete service training as required by TBS.
- Complete dealer and manufacturer training on specified systems. Attend department meetings as required.
- Maintain shop area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technician (Technical set up and/or repair of copier/office equipment).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and handle complex set ups with minimal to no guidance.
- Must have good communications skills (written and verbal) including tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Pico Rivera
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pico Rivera, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Shop Technician II
Requisition Number: SHOPT02552
EEO Employer Verbiage: