Location: Wilmington, North Carolina US
Job Number: 20717
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Account Manager to support the Raleigh, NC marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Develop and maintain account relationships. Manage, plan and coordinate client assessments (government & schools) including document lifecycle analysis projects for clients to provide equipment solutions which meet business objectives or result in upselling opportunities related to the rental equipment business.
- Develop and maintain account relationships to generate net new and sustain revenue growth for identified accounts while strengthening Toshiba Business Solution’s presence in the business solutions marketplace
- Conduct client assessments where appropriate resulting in upsell opportunities
- Act as day to day contact focusing on the needs of the account. Coordinate with TBS counterparts to effectively meet the demands of prospective and existing clients. Ensure contractual demands are met
- Implement plans and programs to maximize revenue opportunity thru upselling techniques, acquiring referrals and passing along sales leads. Identify areas of concern and advise management of corrective action as required
- Coordinate and collaborate with TBS Team to ensure equipment is running smoothly and meets the needs of the customer resulting in client satisfaction
- Ensure comprehensive review of customer account and on-time delivery of projects/installations related to the assigned accounts
- Conduct key operator training where required to ensure optimal equipment use
- Identify equipment solutions which ensures optimal output performance and meets business needs in a cost-effective manner
- Build client relationships with End users, key influencers and decision makers leading to referral business
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years of experience in client assessments, installations, client training and customer/product support. Experience in print services, document management, output management, workflow and sales a plus
- Must have experience in account management offering document solutions and management
- Demonstrated experience selling or managing government and/or education accounts preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of management
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical information into value propositions
- Valid Drivers License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wilmington, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Requisition Number: ACCOU02538
EEO Employer Verbiage: