Accounting Support II (Accounts Receivable / Collections)
Location: San Antonio, Texas US
Job Number: 20663
Accounting Support II (Accounts Receivable and Collections)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Accounting Support II (Accounts Receivable and Collections) to work in either the Lake Forest, CA or San Antonio, TX office.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Primary function will be to perform account receivable – collector functions.
- Perform clerical accounting duties in the preparation, processing and maintenance of financial transactions and associated accounting functions including, collection of past due accounts.
- Prepare and maintain necessary accounting records to document processed transactions related to areas of assigned work; make adjustments as needed.
- May analyze discrepancies and invoices. Maintain vendor files.
- Prepare/reconcile receipts, and prepare cash deposits as necessary; enter data into accounting system as necessary; reconcile vendor statements.
- Prepare documentation and reports, including, but not limited to, various regional, state and federal reports related to areas of assignment.
- Make minor adjustments to existing data tables or system information.
- Respond to inquiries from staff, vendors, customers regarding areas of responsibility and initiate appropriate action relative to problem resolution.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of accounts receivable and collections experience.
- Customer oriented to deal with both internal employees and external vendors.
- Ability to multi-task and interact with all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office Products.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: San Antonio
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Support II (Accounts Receivable / Collections)
Requisition Number: ACCOU02495
EEO Employer Verbiage: