Digital Content Designer
Location: Lake Forest, California US
Job Number: 20220
Digital Content Designer
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Digital Content Designer working at our headquarters located in Lake Forest, CA office. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
The primary responsibility is to develop beautiful and engaging digital content for end user presentations and digital signage projects. These projects entail developing creative designs and front-end solutions using various creative design applications and industry specific design tools. This position will work closely with technical staff, project managers, and creative staff to deliver visual communication solutions that fulfill end user requirements.
- This position is critical to the creation and delivery end-user sales materials, digital signage projects and impacts the overall development of existing and emerging TABS businesses.
- Design and development of content and content structures for end user sales presentations.
- Front end development of interactive touch signage experiences using Visual Design Tools.
- Creative graphic design, motion graphics, video editing.
- Content management and scheduling for various customer signage networks.
- Data input for specific customer projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital content design experience.
- Creative eye and understanding of user experience and visual communications.
- Familiar with the following tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Video Editing tools, After Effects, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of web technologies including HTML and CSS.
- Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wireframes, flowcharts, screenshots, specifications.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Ability to offer and receive feedback tactfully and gracefully.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Must be able to stay abreast of changing technologies and industry standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Digital Signage and content management systems (actual experience a plus).
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Lake Forest
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Forest, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Content Designer
Requisition Number: DIGIT02481
EEO Employer Verbiage: