Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Location: Batesville, Mississippi US
Job Number: 19182
Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior Outside Sales Account Executive covering the Greenville, MS area.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba America Business Solutions' Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management and Document Delivery), Document Management Services and Digital Signage.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating leads.
- Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products.
- Drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training.
- Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objectives and identify key areas of opportunity for new business.
- Conduct sales reporting as required.
- Advise management accordingly.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
- May provide guidance to less senior Account Execs.
- Handle varying sales activities simultaneously.
- Responsible for selling the company’s products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Incumbents typically are selling through a specific channel or geographic territory, having their own accounts, or working on a team and are responsible for small to medium-sized accounts or have a small or medium-sized quota/territory.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Five years of experience preferred.
- Must have an understanding of how a business operates internally.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Ability to manage large geographic territory which contains larger accounts.
- Strong Client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach.
- Proven record of accomplishment measured against revenue and customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Must have good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Batesville, Mississippi US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
Requisition Number: SRACC02402
EEO Employer Verbiage: