Location: Lake Forest, California US
Job Number: 18774
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) is looking for a software engineer to join our cloud development team to build the next generation web services and applications. We are leading Internet of Things (IoT) efforts within Toshiba. We develop products and services in the cloud using Microsoft Azure.
The opportunity is available with the Documentation Solutions Engineering (DSE) division, headquartered in Lake Forest, CA.
As a software engineer, you will design, implement and deliver web services and applications using C#, ASP.net and MVC. SQL experience is valuable.
You will also help investigate and drive online performance, scalability and security. The ideal candidate is someone who has both deep and broad understanding of web technologies and thrive in shipping frequently. We are a high energy and fast paced team using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Design, implement and unit test applications.
- Investigate and optimize service performance and scalability.
- Understand business requirements and provide engineering estimates.
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Communicate status and identify project risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2+ years of software development and testing in web services and applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft web technologies such as ASP.net and MVC.
- Must have SQL knowledge to write optimized SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Prior hands-on development experience in Microsoft Azure is desired.
- Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
- C# programming language.
City: Lake Forest
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Forest, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Requisition Number: SOFTW02372
EEO Employer Verbiage: