Senior Account Executive
Location: Eagan, Minnesota US
Job Number: 15593
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Senior Account Executive supporting the Minneapolis, MN marketplace.
We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Toshiba Business Solutions' Senior Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self generating leads. Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products. Drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns. Adopt Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objectives and identify key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as required. Advise management accordingly.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace. May provide guidance to less senior Account Execs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent. A minimum of one year outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment is preferred or understanding of how a business operates internally. Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and / or decision maker with a consultative approach. Proven record of accomplishment, measured against revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Must have good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel as required.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Eagan, Minnesota US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Executive
Requisition Number: SENIO02147
EEO Employer Verbiage: