Field Service Technician II
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 24940
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician supporting the San Francisco, CA Peninsula marketplace.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Work within an assigned territory with responsibility to maintain, service, and repair office equipment at customer locations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Providing technical service by maintaining, providing solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B & W, color and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at customer locations in assigned territories.
- Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers, copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in an effective and efficient manner.
- Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair, removal and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper time management.
- Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route activity as required.
- Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are available in order to service machines.
- Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in service-ready condition.
- Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build proficiency for field assignments.
- Complete service training as required by Toshiba America Business Solutions.
- Attend department meetings as required and ensure service activities are accurately documented according to service practices using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage and expense reports) with activity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in technical repair
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and utilize time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with customers
- Valid Driver's License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
City: San Francisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Field Service Technician II
Requisition Number: FIELD03194
EEO Employer Verbiage: