Customer Service Field Trainer
Location: Foxborough, Town of, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 21483
Customer Service Field Trainer- Temp Assignment
Position Summary: Responsible for equipment operation function(s) for customer(s) field training on operating Toshiba Equipment purchased and or leased. Maximize the effectiveness of the Service and Administrative Professionals by providing ongoing client service training while determining and solving training needs.
- Provide Customer training on purchased and/or leased Toshiba equipment.
- Ensure Customers have full understanding of equipment operation and capabilities to maximize usage and generate interest in additional equipment needs and other print management opportunities.
- Provide potential leads to sales team.
- Review sales orders and check documentation for accuracy and completeness. Review submit and provide information for credit applications and Upgrade/Buyout requests from the Sales Team.
- Oversight for all paperwork reviewing for accuracy and completion as per standard policies and procedures.
- May also train Toshiba sales/marketing staff on all Toshiba equipment.
- Respond to customer questions and troubleshoot operator problems with equipment / software operability.
- Ensure customers questions are resolved which results in a positive customer experience.
- Follow-up on all customer commitments in a prompt manner.
- Work closely with Service, Sales and Marketing department(s) to maintain accurate contact list and new equipment purchased or leased to set future appointments for field training.
- Monitor customer appointment schedule for timely field training appointments.
- Track appointment execution in the system and make changes as needed based on urgency and need.
- Log and maintain assigned system used to schedule, track and report on training related activity and customer concerns.
- Generate reports in support of activities.
- Position requires travel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6 months of customer support experience providing training on basic equipment operation to print driver installation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential and able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Strong computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel. and Outlook).
- Comfortable providing customer/training support by phone and/or in person.
- Must have a valid Driver's license required with ability to travel by automobile a large percentage of time.
- Detailed oriented with good follow up skills.
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced environment in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and act promptly and effectively to management and co-worker requests.
- Ability to successfully motivate others, outstanding presentation skills as a dynamic and engaging speaker.
- Outstanding organizational, follow-up skills and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of best learning techniques.
- Prior experience working within a sales and service organization helpful.
- Dynamic presentation and facilitation skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a diverse population.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation
City: Foxborough, Town of
Location_formattedLocationLong: Foxborough, Town of, Massachusetts US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Field Trainer
Requisition Number: CUSTO02671
EEO Employer Verbiage: