Equipment Billing Administrator
Location: Eagan, Minnesota US
Job Number: 21096
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Equipment Billing Administrator reporting to the Eagan, MN office.
We focus on far more than just equipment. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
- Serve as front line contact for assigned accounts. Respond to customer order inquiries. Coordinate and review documents to ensure appropriate set up and processing of equipment orders in the designated system.
- Coordinate equipment from warehouse locations to be parted or refurbished.
- Data enter customer information into the system and make updates as needed to ensure information accuracy.
- Review, edit and track equipment orders to ensure paperwork is complete and in compliance with Toshiba standards and processes.
- Track buyouts, upgrades, equipment receipts and backorders.
- Issue credit memos and rebills. Review orders against inventory to identify potential backorders. Identify problem areas and advise management.
- Process documentation for deliveries, set up and billing. Generate invoicing for machines and supplies. Respond to customer inquiries as needed. Maintain equipment/supply data entry on an ongoing basis.
- Audit monthly reports and resolve discrepancies. Resolve issues with cross-functional Toshiba Teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in data entry, customer service, order processing or billing preferred.
- Ability to communicate with customers and Toshiba team members
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills: Word and Excel
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Eagan, Minnesota US
Community / Marketing Title: Equipment Billing Administrator
Requisition Number: EQUIP02601
EEO Employer Verbiage: