Accounting Support Administrator
Location: Louisville, Kentucky US
Job Number: 20980
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Account Receivable Representative (Cash Applications) reporting to the Louisville, KY office.Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
The Account Receivable Representative supports all with a focus on lease receivable cash application and contract billing auditing.
- Responsible for reconciling lease receivables as well as recognize billing issues; a key area, besides actual cash application, is assessing and documenting discrepancies.
- Liaison among internal and external stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements necessary to manage and keep current the leasing vendor receivable accounts and transactions.
- Work closely with departments, managers, employees, clients, and outside vendors to execute responsibilities.
- Complete, maintain and review data for accuracy.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated math ability and attention to detail. Ability to follow instructions. Math skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer oriented to deal with both internal employees and external vendors.
- Ability to multi-task and interact with all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) and organizational skills
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office Products.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Louisville, Kentucky US
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Support Administrator
Requisition Number: ACCOU02587
EEO Employer Verbiage: