Business Development Supervisor- Inside Sales
Location: Southfield, Michigan US
Job Number: 20952
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Business Development Supervisor to support the inside sales team in the Detroit, MI marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: As a working Supervisor the responsibilities include leading the daily activity of the Business development team to ensure established targets are met; generate qualified leads for the sale of products/services/solutions to businesses and industrial establishments via telephone and/or email. Responsible for marketing of the company's product and/or services via telephone.
- Lead day to day activities of the Business Development Group to ensure all Team target/quotas are met and exceeded on a monthly, half and yearly basis. This includes recruiting, hiring and training.
- Perform the duties of Bus Dev Reps as needed including generating prospective customers through cold-calling and email to qualify leads with ultimate goal of setting appointments for the sales team.
- Gather sales lead intelligence about prospective customers. Contact current customer base as assigned in order to generate up-sell or cross-selling opportunities for the sales team. Advise management of problem areas.
- Ensure competitive equipment information is gathered and recorded as required. Ensure required documentation, updates or corrections are captured within the designated sales force system. May be required to liaison with internal departments as it pertains to potential leads.
- Develop and generate reports as required regarding lead qualifying activity. Track and ensure established business development targets are met.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of four years of experience in a combination of the following; lead generation, telemarketing, sales and call center activity.
- Must be enthusiastic, persistent and energetic with ability to influence /persuade. Must be comfortable with cold calling.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southfield, Michigan US
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Supervisor- Inside Sales
Requisition Number: BUSIN02577
EEO Employer Verbiage: