Contract Billing Administrator
Location: Andover, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 20682
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Contract Billing Administrator in the Andover, MA office. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
- Responsible for accurate account set up of assigned service billing accounts to meet established revenue targets and operational metrics.
- Serve as front line contact for assigned accounts. Collect, file and scan documents to ensure appropriate set up of contract in the designated system. Data enter customer information into the system and make updates as needed to ensure information accuracy.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is completed to identify machines no longer in use (moves, adds, and deleted). Coordinate with associated internal and external teams regarding changes and ensure smooth and efficient transition.
- Maintain contract billing data entry on an ongoing basis. May Audit and administer meter reads and billing service level requirements for assigned account base.
- Audit monthly pre-bill reports and resolve discrepancies. Handle evaluation of adjustments, rollovers, cancellations renewals and miscellaneous administration duties.
- Analyze billing & renewal reports and compare to contract terms and conditions to evaluate and assist with price increases or auto escalations. Develop and monitor performance reporting to resolve issues with cross-functional Toshiba teams.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in data entry, customer service, order processing or billing preferred.
- Good communication skills – customer outreach and Toshiba team members.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent computer skills
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who Need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
City: Andover, Town of
Location_formattedLocationLong: Andover, Massachusetts US
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Billing Administrator
Requisition Number: CONTR02536
EEO Employer Verbiage: