Regional Database (CRM) Administrator
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 25173
Toshiba America Business Solutions a leader in digital technology is seeking an experienced Regional Database (CRM) Administrator (salesforce.com) supporting the Eastern Region.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Position Summary: Champion regional training, implementation and optimization efforts of the Salesforce.com application (Touchpoint) in order to drive regional sales growth. Act as regional focal point and liaison regarding Touchpoint strategy planning and tactical implementation.
- Process commissions monthly by the commission cutoff date (50+ sales professionals, 3-5 days for processing, normally between 100+ orders monthly).
- Investigate and understand business opportunities and devise plans to implement Touchpoint technology to drive and support sales growth.
- Establish regional Touchpoint strategies and collaborate with regional executive management to align Touchpoint capabilities with business priorities and initiatives.
- Serve as regional champion and spokesperson while setting Touchpoint standards for the Region. Devise communication strategy to market the use of Touchpoint to improve business operations.
- Champion the implementation and coordination of regional Touchpoint training efforts to include but not limited to design/development of standards/processes, classroom materials and documentation (including method and media), skills development and training of Touchpoint Administrators (on best practices, new features and user training). Champion the transfer of knowledge to user base.
- Serve as technology expert concerning application capabilities. Develop best practices and standards for the utilization of Touchpoint. Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Devise methods to improve utilization of the Touchpoint application.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding the need for new application features or functionality where appropriate. Oversee and monitor the creation of specification, adoption of features/processes and implement necessary measures to improve results.
- Oversee system administration, performance and audit efforts for the region. Advise Touchpoint administrators with regards to user set up, data integrity, testing, upgrades and features.
- Work in conjunction with Corporate on new features, system changes and other technical information. Provide application solutions and obtain user requirements as needed.
- Serve as regional Touchpoint expert. Resolve inquiries, which cannot be resolved by Touchpoint Administrators. Reconcile complex application problems. Advise management of problematic areas and make recommendation for correction. Work in conjunction with Corporate on highly specialized questions or concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: CRM/Salesforce.com administration, database management or data information analysis.
- Sales industry experience and ability to understand and train users on new technology or processes. Prior experience developing training materials via varying media preferred.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and complex report writing, utilization of cloud-computing technology, data manipulation and object/field functions.
- Good presentation, communication and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail. Must be comfortable presenting and training users in classroom setting.
- Must be able to travel; Valid Drivers License
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania US
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Database (CRM) Administrator
Requisition Number: REGIO03250
EEO Employer Verbiage: